Submit your story and Become a Famer.
Our life is filled with days and days with stories. Stories that we love to share. Stories of happiness, fun, confusion, sadness, betrayal, etc. Or stories that we’re willing to share just as to guide others through difficulties, or certain situations. Stories that have a lesson, a moral. Stories that benefit.
When we look back at our life, we see how so many stories go untold, unheard. We created FamersOnline to provide an easily accessible, user-friendly platform for these stories.
Other than stories, you are also free to post any confessions that you may have. We often keep our secrets to ourself due to the fear of being judged, labelled, made fun of, or harsh reactions. But here, you’re safe from all this! You may even ask others for advice to cope with or just make yourself feel better. Hence, this is the ideal platform to let it all out. Also, you can read other peoples confessions just to realize how similar (and silly) we all are!
Become A Famer:
Send in your stories to us and the world will read them!
Not only is this website completely free, but also doesn’t require any personal information that can land you in hot waters! You can make your own Famer account to interact with Famers. Or just read around the quality-content without an account.
Please read the guidelines before sending us your story.
1. Please make sure you write at least 250 words story.
2. Do send us images as well with your story and make sure they are not watermarked.
3. You should include your story title and the category in which you want it to be published.
4. Your story should be original not plagiarized.
5. Make sure to double-check your story before sending it to us.
6. Your story should not include abusive language.
7. Your story should not promote racism, bigotry, hatred, violence, pornography and gambling.
8. Your story should not include personal numbers, email address and home address of anyone.
9. Your story should not include any third party links in it.
10. We receive lots of stories so it can take 1-2 working days before your story is published.
11. If you accept these guidelines then don’t hesitate to send us your story.
Categories and their guidelines.
Horror: Any story in which the focus is on creating a feeling of fear. It can feature supernatural ghosts, witches or vampires or more realistic psychological fears. So send us any story which can scare our readers.
College: The time when most of us started to experience the harsh reality of life. So send us any story about your college time.
School: This category gives us the most to talk about it can be anything how you cried the first time you went to school and how much you hated that one teacher. It can be anything.
Never Quit: In this category its all about motivation, inspiration and we believe everyone has gone through tough times so why not share your stories.
Teen: How can anyone forget there teenage years those are the most important years of anyone’s life. Many crucial decisions are taken and how to forget those ever-raging hormones. So why not share your story with the rest of the world.
Travelling: Everyone has their very own reasons to travel. Some people travel for work, some travel for pleasure while for others it is just a way of life. They travel to live and to escape at the same time. Whatever might be the reason to travel. You can share your travel story with us.
We have added more categories so you can submit whatever story you have according to the categories.
For Daily Advice You can share your experiences with us and guide people.
For Confessions. You can send any sort of confessions as long as it doesn’t contain adult language or any violent things in it.
Our team would review each and every confession before allowing it to be published on the website.
Make Sure to refresh this page if you want to submit again.
If you don’t want to use your own name then just use (Unknown or Anonymous)